Training is an investment not an expense. The DialAmerica Difference.
At DialAmerica, we have a completely different philosophy towards training than our competitors.
We believe training is an investment in productivity,
not an expense to be managed.
We know we serve the interests of our clients best by empowering the people entrusted with their products and services. And powerful agents are trained to succeed. From day one, and every day.
It's certainly not cheap to train for success ... but the investment pays dividends. In our agent-to-supervisor ratio of 10:1. In the unrivalled conversion rates and customer service we deliver for clients. In our industry-high retention rates. And in the repeat business we do across all categories. We've got more than a half-century of success to prove it.
Our training philosophy is simple:
- Small training groups produce big results - We strive to keep our training classes to 10 people or less, so each agent gets the personalized attention he or she needs to truly understand our clients' products, mission, and campaign goals.
- What you need is what you get - You have specific marketing goals and needs. We adapt our training to meet them. We even invite our clients in for "Train the Trainer" sessions, where we solicit feedback on our approach and how to better incorporate targeted sales and service messages.
- The customer experience drives our training - As your business and brand stewards, we see every prospect and customer interaction as an opportunity to enhance their relationship with you. We don't train agents to just read scripts. We teach them customer-focused sales and service skills, such as active listening, overcoming objections, developing rapport, dealing with irate customers, closing and conversational skills.
- Coach early and often - We know that the first weeks of a agent's career are make or break time. That's why our managers get involved from day one - and stay involved. We have new agents "nest" in small groups on the sales floor, handling live calls under close supervision. Our managers - typically 1 for every 10 agents - give immediate, real time feedback and coaching. Attention yields retention...and more confident, effective agents at your service.
- Training never ends - And we mean that in a good way. At DialAmerica, training is an ongoing process. We conduct initial, residual, cross and product update sessions to make sure your campaign - and our agents - will always be successful. Each call center has a mentor program, in which a proven agent is assigned to help a trainee advance within his or her role, and within the company. And we offer a comprehensive training certification program, covering all aspects of teleservices management and coaching, for agents who want to move up the ladder.
When you choose DialAmerica, we become an extension of your culture, your brand, and the promise it offers. Which is why we focus - and spend - so much on training. Sure, we could spend less, and pass that savings on to you. But we'd all pay in the end. Our agents are trained to know both teleservices practices and your brand inside and out. They present the impression you want your customers and potential customers to experience at every stage of contact. They deliver.